Vibrant Health Family Clinics River Falls offers convenient Direct Access Lab Testing (DALT) for common medical tests.
Why use Direct Access Lab Testing?:
- Lower out-of-pocket expense if you are uninsured or have a high deductible.
- A provider’s order is not required.
- No appointments necessary.
- Assess your health status on a regular basis, regardless of insurance coverage.
What to expect:
- Test results will be mailed to you within a few business days. We encourage you to share your results with your Healthcare Provider.
- A photo ID must be presented at time of service.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tests must be paid for at time of service by cash, credit or debit card. Insurance will not be billed.
Your care is important to us
You don’t need an appointment, visit Vibrant Health Family Clinics in River Falls and ask for direct access lab testing at the registration desk.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 11:00 am
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 715-425-6701or visit www.MyVibrantHealthClinics.com
What do your results mean?
Go to labtestsonline.org, your patient-centered resource for clinical lab testing.
You are responsible for contacting your health care provider, if necessary. This testing is not a substitute for the regular medical care of your health care provider.
Basic Metabolic Profile: BUN (Blood urea nitrogen), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Sodium, Potassium Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, Platelet, Red Blood Cell Count, White Blood Cell Count Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): Albumin, Bilirubin, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Alkaline Phosphatase, Potassium, Protein, Sodium, ALT, AST, BUN Direct LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol) General Health Screen: CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, TSH Lipid Medication Monitor Panel: Lipid Panel, ALT, AST Lipid Panel: Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL-C PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)