Great Family Practice Opportunity in Western Wisconsin – Less than 25 minutes from St. Paul/Minneapolis
POWERED By Health & Wellness
Thriving University Community, Hometown Values, Nationally-Recognized Quality
- Independent Primary Care Practice Nationally-recognized for Commitment to Quality Care. Vibrant Health Awards
- Multi-level primary care group
- Thriving market has several family practice physicians. Our Care Team
- Opportunity is driven by population growth and expanding patient base
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties. Specialty Care
- Employment arrangement with a highly competitive salary; possible incentive bonus
- Relocation Expense Negotiable
- Shareholder position and eligibility for profit sharing/401 k
- Family health and malpractice insurance covered by the physician group
- River Falls Area Hospital (RFAH) is an independent, non-profit facility sharing the healthcare campus with Vibrant Health. The RFAH Birth Center boasts the highest patient satisfaction rating among 11 metropolitan Allina hospitals. River Falls Area Hospital
At Vibrant Health Family Clinics, we believe the health and wellness of our community is dependent upon personalized and individualized care established through trust, compassion and service.
To learn more about our commitment to Quality (Add link here to blog post)
The foundation of our culture is our values: teamwork, respect, dependability, professionalism, attitude and accountability. We live these values every day, both individually and as teams. Each person – with his or her own unique strengths and talents – contributes to our mission, partnering with others to benefit our patients, members and community.
Vibrant Health is committed to creating a work environment where ideas are freely shared and valued and creative solutions are encouraged, leading to extraordinary patient care and an empowered culture of care.
To learn more about our Vibrant Health family, check out Vibrant Health on Facebook.
River Falls is a growing community located 25 miles from Twin Cities metro area and is home to the University of Wisconsin- River Falls. River Falls has been described as one of the best small town cities in the country and ranked a “dream-town” by Demographics Daily.
River Falls offers an impressive combination of entertaining and employment opportunities.
- Charming and quaint historic Main Street with locally-owned restaurants and shops.
- Area parks offer hiking, boating, beaches and Nordic skiing.
- The Kinnickinnic River is a renowned class A trout stream, attracting fly fisherman from around the world.
- The River Falls District is one of the most progressive in Wisconsin, ranking highest in the state in both academics and sports. River Falls School District
- River Falls’ students consistently score higher than the state and national average on ACT scores.
- Home of the University of Wisconsin- River Falls
- Community Garden: Grow to Share
To learn more about what River Falls has to offer, click here: Discover Wisconsin Video
Thank you for your interest in Vibrant Health Family Clinics, an independent, physician-owned medical group with a strong history of family medicine practices. Vibrant Health has primary care clinics in River Falls, Ellsworth and Spring Valley, Wisconsin.
What We Offer
- Less than 25 minutes from St. Paul/Minneapolis
- Shareholder potential. Bonus and moving fees negotiable.
- First year salary guarantee with potential for production incentive bonus
- 5 weeks off for PTO and CME
- 4 Day work week
- Additional income with ER and hospitalist coverage
- 1:11 call
- Comprehensive benefit package includes Family Health, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance; generous retirement plan with 401k match; and fully paid malpractice insurance coverage backed by the Wisconsin Patient Compensation Fund which completely eliminates personal malpractice risk.
Please send CV and questions to Administrator Jon Pedersen at: jpedersen@VibrantHealthClinics.com