Family Physician of the Year
This is a great way for you to express your appreciation for your family doctor.
Each year the Wisconsin Academy presents the Family Physician of the Year award to recognize a physician who exemplifies the tradition of the “Family Doctor.”
Nominees are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Provides his/her community with compassion, comprehensive and caring medical service on a continual basis
- Is directly and effectively involved in community affairs and in activities that enhance quality of life
- Provides a credible and amiable role model as a healer and human being to his/her community, and as a professional in the science and art of medicine to colleagues, other health professionals, and to young physicians in training and medical students
- Demonstrates a balance between career and family
- Is a member, in good standing, of the Academy
Individuals are encouraged to send letters of nomination to the Wisconsin Academy describing why their family physician should receive the Family Physician of the Year award. This allows patients to recognize the excellent services provided by their family physician.
The Family Physician of the Year for Wisconsin may also be nominated for the American Academy of Family Physicians National Family Physician of the Year award.
Wisconsin’s Family Physician of the Year will be honored at a time and location of their convenience.
The deadline for nominations is April 15.
Vibrant Health Family Clinics
Family Medicine Physicians
Gregory Goblirsch, MD
Kerith Lijewski, MD
Paul McMillan, MD
Gregory Miller, MD
Amaris Moore, MD
Rita Raverty, MD
Timothy Steinmetz, MD
Christopher Tashjian, MD
Carrie Torgersen, MD
David Wilhelm, MD
Daniel Zimmerman, MD