- Requisition ID: 2019-37412
- Profession: Clinical/Direct Patient Care (non-nursing/allied Health)
- Speciality: Behavioral Services
- Location: University of Minnesota Medical Center West Bank Hospital
- Shift: day/evening
- Hours per 2 weeks: 80
- Department: Fairview Counseling Centers
Position location is in River Falls, WI (Vibrant Health family Clinic- River Falls)
Join our team in driving a healthier future. Fairview Health Services is an award-winning nonprofit health care system with more than 21,000 employees and 2,300 aligned physicians. Based in Minneapolis, we deliver care at all stages of life and are committed to high value health—superior outcomes and an exceptional experience at a lower cost of care. Passionate, innovative employees are essential to our future as we seek to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
An outpatient clinic therapist is co-located in one of 40 Primary Care Clinics and works collaboratively with the medical team within a large academic healthcare system. Clinic Psychotherapists employ evidence-based practices to manage the behavioral health needs of the clinic population. As a specialty mental health provider, our clinic psychotherapists are uniquely suited to support the primary care team and patients through co-located service and a shared electronic health record. We develop innovative care models to support a broad patient population with complex co-morbid medical/behavioral health conditions. We comply with Managed Care requirements for treatment authorizations. Therapists conduct diagnostic assessments, develop individualized treatment plans and provide individual, couples, family and group therapy for all ages.
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefit package.
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Social Work or Psychology
- Licensed as LP, LICSW, LPCC or LMFT in the State of Minnesota and Wisconsin
- 2 years post licensure experience
- Child/adolescent and adult experience preferred
- 5 years post LICSW / LP licensure
- Knowledge of health conditions and common co-morbidities
- Knowledge of the continuum of behavioral health care services (i.e. within surrounding communities)Experience with Epic
- Experience with Epic