- Requisition ID: 2019-41189
Profession: Non-Clinical Support Staff
Speciality: Administrative/Clerical/Customer Service
Location: Fairview Vibrant Clinics-River Falls, WI
Hours per 2 weeks: 40
M Health Fairview has an immediate opening at the Vibrant Family Clinic location in River Falls, Wisconsin. The primary purpose of this position is to demonstrate positive customer service and quality skills. Ability to complete patient scheduling and registration through timely and courteous assistance of all phone calls and walk-ins. Ability to complete patient account set up of new and existing patients and ensure collection of appropriate payments in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a .5 FTE opening located at the Vibrant Family Clinic location in River Falls, Wisconsin.
- Greets all patients with smiles, friendly attitude and a high level of customer service.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information acquired through employment with the Clinic, including patient’s medical records and Clinic business information.
- Answer switchboard/scheduling phones, transfer calls to appropriate area and provide information concerning the clinics and HCP. Ensures that phones are consistently answered within two rings.
- Complete patient registration following guidelines and policies- ensure all patient demographics/accounts are current and up to date per those policies.
- Schedules patient appointments following clinics scheduling policies/procedures and individual HCP protocols.
- Provide team support-assist covering scheduling room, units and front desk for breaks, lunches and high volume times.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relations and open communication with customers, Health Care Providers, internal personnel as well as personnel from other facilities.
- Verify identities for new patients and follow red flag policy with photo identifications.
- Direct calls/individuals needed with account alerts to Patient Account Managers following the B.O. flowchart/decision tree
- Post secondary training in registration, scheduling, insurance and health care related field.
- Computer, phone, and excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction as well as in a team setting.